Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Clip of the Week


Due to the fact that I am an extremely busy and important person- also the fact that it was Eric's birthday on Saturday and I spent all night Thursday making burger cupcakes and maybe half the night Friday putting together a Bug-Out bag (the end is coming, people)- this next clip of the week will cover for last week and this week. And it can do so because it is just. that. AWESOME. You'll see; trust me. 

I've chosen a clip from the movie Hot Rod starring Andy Samberg. He once came to the paintball field we worked at, and of course, that was the day we weren't there. Yeah, life can be lame sometimes. 

Anyway, I think that this clip is hilarious and awkward and awesome all at the same time! 



In other news: You know that terrible B-book I wrote? Totally reached 130 downloads. I don't know whether or not I should be proud, or start to lose faith in humanity for its absurdly low literary standards. 

That's all for now! 

~Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment