Friday, August 2, 2013

The Worst Book Ever :)

Guess who just published the worst book ever?! 
That's right, me! 
I know, I know, I'm 2 days ahead of my countdown, but hey, I didn't want to over-edit, you know? And a good thing, too, 'cause last night I totally forgot I still had to make a presentable cover for the damn thing and all that jazz, and I've also got a VERY busy weekend ahead of me! 
I will say, though, that I am very pleased with how this project turned out. I had a lot of fun with it and I think it'd be a great exercise in the future whenever writer's block strikes; just take 2 weeks off and write a B-book! 
Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. It runs 12,000 words (more of a short story, really, but with chapters! How cool is that?) and is FREE on Smashwords! 

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/343342

P.S. you might notice a different name on the cover... I've decided to create a second writing persona, one for my more intimate projects with serious work put into 'em and one for the B-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment