Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Theme Song of the Week

Well, it's Wednesday again, which means my weekly video. This week's music video is "Waiting on the World to Change" by John Mayer. And for several reasons, too: 
1) I feel like I'm doing a lot of the "waiting" thing right now. Not that I'm not actively pursuing certain avenues. I'm looking into ebooks as a possible publishing route while still querying agents to see if somebody out there--anybody (though preferably with excellent credentials)--wants to publish a book about an anorexic girl (though we all know that's just one theme of the book, right?) Somebody will want her, someday, and believe me, when they do, there will be a post on here screaming cheery expletives like "F*** yeah!" and "Pure F***ing Awesomesauce!" while I eat cake and do cartwheels around my apartment. Ok, I lied. I can't do cartwheels.. but you get the idea.
2) I'm kinda stuck on John Mayer right now since I just went to his concert at Summerfest two weekends ago. He also has great hair in this video and I like the urban decay aura with the overcast skies, gas masks, and looming buildings.


That's about all I have to share for now. I'm thinking about posting the first chapter of Dream Catcher for anyone's enjoyment and hope to share some good news soon :) 

Cheers to F***ing Wednesday, people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment