Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Theme Song of the Week

It's Wednesday! Glorious, rainy, overcast Wednesday! I will acknowledge the fact that I have been absent for several days, but I will not apologize for it, because I have been busy working on my B-Book Challenge! And I'm happy to say I'm ahead of schedule, which means I may even get a chance to do a little revising (if I feel like it). This is a B-Book, guys; it doesn't have to be polished. 
I missed last week's theme song because, as aforementioned, I was busy. Today, however, I find a few moments to share with you this song by Imagine Dragons: On Top of the World. 
Why am I on top of the world this week, you ask? For several reasons: 
1) I got a couch! Finally, it's been years... YEARS... since I had a real couch- and one of my very own, too! It's so fabulous! One more thing off the 'Buy When We Get Money' List. 
2) I got a job! Yep, sent in my resume and about two hours later, got a call, which led to an interview, which led to me getting a management position for a bookstore :D
3) I'm ahead of schedule on my B-Book! 
These may not seem like life-changing things, but not all great things are. Therefor, I'm happy to bask in my (somewhat small) accomplishments for now :) 
Without further ado, Imagine Dragons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment